Adriano Ferreira wrote:
Jesse Vincent has announced the acceptance of my microgrant proposal
(http://use.perl.org/~jesse/journal/34451).  It is a plain simple
idea, whose effects are yet to be seen. Comments and feedback most
welcome.

snip
Join me. The drafts of the introduction and the first article are here:

http://ferreira.nfshost.com/perl6/intro.html
http://ferreira.nfshost.com/perl6/zip.html

(Yes. That has been published also in use.perl and PerlMonks. But I am
assuming I did not reach anybody that could help me out yet.)

It looks very nice. I have one suggestion: you might want to mention the roundrobin function in the article on the zip function since the two are very closely related.

Joe Gottman