thanks to chromatic, so i have ask Jonathan Scott Duff, Phil Crow and wait for /Adrianos answer.

what i yesterday also forgot to mention is that rumor says that the emerald tables are designed to can provide answer for people on over 100 different levels of consciousness. to teach the newbeees the simpel stuff and simultaniously the Damians , last bits is what
really describes the goal of my perl tables

/