hello c

i have now permisson from you, mjd, phil crow and jonathan and perl.com is also
mentioned in the head as you see here:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl6-Doc/lib/Perl6/Doc/Magazine/perl.com/EverydayPerl6.pod

its all moving along.

and special thanks to allison and patrick for helping me with the interviews. there will be new
content in the tables soon.

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6/index.cgi?perl_table

cheers and happy new year