On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, James Keenan via RT wrote:

> Here's the verbose output on the failing configuration step, inter::progs.
>
> First, with my usual settings:
>
> Determining what C compiler and linker to use...
>  ccflags: -fno-common -no-cpp-precomp  -pipe -I/usr/local/include -pipe
> -fno-common -Wno-long-double
> /usr/bin/gcc-3.3 -fno-common -no-cpp-precomp  -pipe -I/usr/local/include
> -pipe -fno-common -Wno-long-double   -I./include -c test.c
> /usr/bin/g++-3.3 -undefined dynamic_lookup test.o  -o test  -lm
> ld: flag: -undefined dynamic_lookup can't be used with
> MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable set to: 10.1

Note the last line.  You still have the environment variable set to 10.1.
You probably forgot to export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET.  You should
probably set it to 10.3 right in the hints file.  Or at least check it in
the hints file and die with an informative error message.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]