[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I don't know if that's a good idea - sadly many of them have the
perception that Perl 6 is vapour ware.

I guess I have more trust in people than you do. :)

... and I just learned that my opions are biased.

Last week I visited the German Perl Workshop, and heard many Perl 6
critical statements.
Now I learned that in general the Germans are rather biased against Perl
6, while other parts of the community are much more open.

I was there at the workshop too. You cannot count me in into being biased
against Perl 6. Only biased that it takes so long :-).

Regards
        Racke

Interchange Development Team