Good ideas/questions.

TIMTOWTDI.

A couple of quick comments (for everyone):

(1) Richard Dice (TPF) recently left for a week of $work travel and might
not be able to reply for a while, so please be patient and considerate.

(2) Please direct all follow-ups to just the perl6-users list.
My apologies to others with likewise-cluttered in-boxes for neglecting
to request this in my initial post.

Meanwhile, thanks for everyone's suggestions.

I'm sure that we'll eventually see some major improvements,
one way or another.

Best regards,
Conrad Schneiker

www.AthenaLab.com