On Monday 10 March 2008 07:24:44 François Perrad wrote:

> chromatic wrote:

> > I fixed all of the compilation errors I could find as of r26285.  280
> > tests fail on the trunk for me and 308 fail on the branch, but they don't
> > look like compilation errors or PDD 17 porting errors.

> I think the problem is in the wmlsbytecode.pmc (a singleton PMC with
> only one method 'load'), because the following command has no output :
>       parrot wmlsd.pir t/examples_1.wmlsc
> The script wmlsd.pir is a disassembler that loads a WMLScript bytecode
> and dumps it. Other scripts make more complicated thinks after loading
> the WMLScript bytecode, but all scripts start with this loading step.
>
> Could you send me an output of the failure on the trunk on your platform ?

Here you are!

-- c

#   Failed test '! false'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '~ false'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 37.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '- true'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 49.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '++'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 61.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '--'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 74.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true << 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 87.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true << true'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 99.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true >> 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 111.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true >> "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 123.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true >>> 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 133.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true >>> "2"'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 145.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true & 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 157.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true & 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 169.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true ^ 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 179.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true ^ invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 191.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true | 6'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 201.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '7
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true div 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 213.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true div 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 225.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true % 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 235.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true div 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 247.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true * 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 257.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true * 3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 269.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3.14
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'true * "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 281.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true / 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 291.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'true / 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 303.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'true - 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 315.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true - 1.5'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 327.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-0.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'false - invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 339.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true + 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 349.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'true + "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 361.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'truetext
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'true == true'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 373.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true != false'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 385.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true == 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 397.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'false == 0.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 409.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true == "true"'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 421.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true != invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 433.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'true <= false'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 443.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true < -3'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 455.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true >= "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 467.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'true < invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/boolean.t line 479.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '
# Looks like you failed 40 tests of 40.

#   Failed test 'hello world'
#   at WMLScript/t/examples.t line 27.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello World!
# '

#   Failed test 'another main'
#   at WMLScript/t/examples.t line 36.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello World!
# '

#   Failed test 'with params'
#   at WMLScript/t/examples.t line 45.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'abc
# def
# '

#   Failed test 'no optim'
#   at WMLScript/t/examples.t line 56.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# '

#   Failed test 'sieve'
#   at WMLScript/t/examples.t line 65.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: ' prime 1 = 3
#  prime 2 = 5
#  prime 3 = 7
#  prime 4 = 11
#  prime 5 = 13
#  prime 6 = 17
#  prime 7 = 19
#  prime 8 = 23
#  prime 9 = 29
#  prime 10 = 31
#
# 10 primes.
# '
# Looks like you failed 5 tests of 5.

#   Failed test 'assign'
#   at WMLScript/t/expr.t line 26.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'abc
# def
# '

#   Failed test 'incr'
#   at WMLScript/t/expr.t line 40.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '10
# 11
# '
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 2.

#   Failed test '! 0.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '! 3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 37.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '~ 1.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 49.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '- 3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 59.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-3.14
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '++'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 71.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '13.34
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '--'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 84.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '11.34
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 << 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 97.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 >> 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 107.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 >>> 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 117.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 & 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 127.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 ^ 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 137.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 | 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 147.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 % 5'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 157.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 div 6'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 167.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 * 1.5'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 177.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4.71
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 * 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 189.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '6.28
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 * true'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 201.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3.14
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 * "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 213.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 / 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 223.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.57
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 / 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 235.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.57
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 / 0.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 247.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 / 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 257.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 - 1.5'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 267.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.64
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 - 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 279.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2.14
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 - invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 291.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 + 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 301.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4.14
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 + "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 313.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3.14text
# 2
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 == 3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 325.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 == 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 337.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 != 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 349.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.0 == 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 361.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.0 != true'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 373.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 == "3.14"'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 385.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 != "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 397.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 == invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 409.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 != invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 419.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 <= 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 429.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 < 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 441.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 >= true'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 453.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 > "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 465.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3.14 < invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/float.t line 477.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '
# Looks like you failed 41 tests of 41.

#   Failed test 'function call'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 26.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'out
# in
# end
# '

#   Failed test '1 arg'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 44.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '20
# '

#   Failed test '3 args'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 58.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '10
# 20
# 30
# '

#   Failed test 'no return'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 76.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'text
# true
# '

#   Failed test 'return'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 93.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'text
# true
# '

#   Failed test 'return value'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 111.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'text
# ok
# '

#   Failed test 'passing by value'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 129.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '10
# 30
# 10
# '

#   Failed test 'recursive call'
#   at WMLScript/t/functions.t line 149.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '5040
# '
# Looks like you failed 8 tests of 8.

#   Failed test '! 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '! 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 37.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '~ 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 49.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '- 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 61.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '++'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 73.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '13
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '--'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 86.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '11
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '2 << 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 99.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '8
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '5 << true'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 111.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '10
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '6 >> 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 123.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '6 >> "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 135.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '12 >>> 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 145.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '15 >>> "2"'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 157.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '6 & 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 169.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '6 & 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 181.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '6 ^ 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 191.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '6 ^ invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 203.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '6 | 5'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 213.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '7
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '7 div 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 225.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '7 div 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 237.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '7 % 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 247.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '7 div 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 259.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 * 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 269.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '12
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '2 * 3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 281.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '6.28
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3 * true'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 293.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '3 * "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 305.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 / 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 315.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3 / 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 327.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3 / 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 339.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 / 0.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 349.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 - 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 359.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '3 - 1.4'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 371.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.6
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '3 - invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 383.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 + 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 393.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '3 + "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 405.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3text
# 2
# '

#   Failed test '3 == 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 417.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 == 3.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 429.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 != true'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 441.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 == "3"'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 453.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 != invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 465.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 <= 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 475.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 < 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 487.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '10 >= "2"'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 499.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 > false'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 511.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '3 < invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/integer.t line 523.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '
# Looks like you failed 44 tests of 44.

#   Failed test '! invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '~ invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 35.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '- invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 45.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '++'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 55.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '--'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 66.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid << 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 77.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid >> 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 87.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid >>> 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 97.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid & 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 107.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid ^ 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 117.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid | 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 127.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid % 5'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 137.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid div 6'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 147.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid * 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 157.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid / 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 167.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid - 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 177.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid + 5'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 187.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid == 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 197.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid != 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 207.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid <= 3'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 217.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid < 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 227.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid >= 5'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 237.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid > 6'
#   at WMLScript/t/invalid.t line 247.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '
# Looks like you failed 23 tests of 23.

#   Failed test 'Lang.abs'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 28.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.abs'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 42.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3.14
# 1
# 4
# 4
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.min'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 66.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-3
# 0
# 45
# 0
# 45
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.min'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 93.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# true
# 3
# 1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.max'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 115.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# 76
# 0
# 45
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.max'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 142.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 12
# 0
# 12
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.parseInt'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 164.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1234
# 0
# 100
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.parseInt'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 182.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '12
# 0
# 4
# 4
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.parseFloat'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 206.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '123.7
# 1
# 734
# 1
# 0.7
# 1
# -0.1
# 1
# 100
# 1
# 4
# 4
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.parseFloat'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 254.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '12
# 1
# 3.14
# 1
# 4
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.isInt'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 280.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# false
# false
# false
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.isInt'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 306.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# false
# false
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.isFloat'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 328.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# true
# false
# false
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.isFloat'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 354.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# true
# false
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.maxInt'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 376.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2147483647
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.minInt'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 388.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-2147483648
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.float'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 400.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.exit(0)'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 412.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'exit
#
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.exit("1")'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 424.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'exit
#
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.exit(invalid)'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 436.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'exit
#
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.abort'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 448.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'abort
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.random'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 458.
#                   'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     doesn't match '/^\d$/
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.random'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 468.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.seed'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 478.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'Lang.characterSet'
#   at WMLScript/t/lang.t line 490.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# '
# Looks like you failed 25 tests of 25.

#   Failed test 'Float.int'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 28.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# -2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.floor'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 47.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# -3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.ceil'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 66.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# -2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.pow'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 85.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '9
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.round'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 98.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# -3
# 0
# 1
# 0
# 0
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.sqrt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 128.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 1
# 2.23607
# 1
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.maxFloat'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 151.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3.40282e+38
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'Float.minFloat'
#   at WMLScript/t/libfloat.t line 163.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.17549e-38
# 1
# '
# Looks like you failed 8 tests of 8.

#   Failed test 'String.length'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 28.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# 0
# 0
# 3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'String.length'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 53.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# 5
# 0
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.isEmpty'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 75.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# true
# 3
# false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'String.isEmpty'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 101.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# false
# 3
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.charAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 123.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'M
# 2
#
# 2
# 3
# 2
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.charAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 152.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '
# 2
# i
# 2
# 4
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.charAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 179.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 't
# 2
# .
# 2
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.subString'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 201.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'BC
# 2
# CD
# 2
# 12
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.subString'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 226.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'AB
# 2
#
# 2
#
# 2
#
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.find'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 257.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# -1
# 0
# -1
# 0
# 0
# 0
# 4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.replace'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 292.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello Don. What is up Don?
# 2
# Hello Joe. What is up Joe?
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.replace'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 313.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.elements'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 325.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '6
# 0
# 3
# 0
# 1
# 0
# 1
# 0
# 2
# 0
# 4
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'String.elements'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 368.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'String.elementAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 379.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'My
# 2
#
# 2
#  Age 50
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.removeAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 404.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'A B C D
# 2
#  B C D
# 2
# A A
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.replaceAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 430.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'A C; E
# 2
# B C;F
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.insertAt'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 450.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'A B C; E
# 2
# B C; E X
# 2
# B C;D; E
# 2
# B C; E;F
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.squeeze'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 482.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello
# 2
#  Bye Jon . See you!
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.trim'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 503.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello
# 2
# Bye   Jon .  See you!
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.compare'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 524.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 0
# -1
# 0
# 1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'String.toString'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 550.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '12
# 2
# true
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.toString'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 568.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'str
# 2
#
# 2
# 3.14
# 2
# invalid
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'String.format'
#   at WMLScript/t/libstring.t line 598.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'e:     45
# 2
#    -45
# 2
# Do it now
# 2
#       1.23%
# 2
# true
# 2
# '
# Looks like you failed 24 tests of 24.

#   Failed test 'decimal integer'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 27.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 0
# -123
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'hexadecimal integer'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 44.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '254
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'octal integer'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 56.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '27
# 0
# '

#   Failed test 'floating-point'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 68.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '0
# 1
# 2
# 1
# -1.23
# 1
# '

#   Failed test 'string'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 90.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Example
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'string with escape sequence'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 102.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Quote: "
# 2
# Apos: '
# 2
#       Tab
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'unicode string'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 125.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'François
# 2
# 20 €
# 2
# '

#   Failed test 'boolean'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 142.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/literals.t line 159.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'invalid
# 4
# '
# Looks like you failed 9 tests of 9.

#   Failed test '3 && 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 27.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '1 && 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 40.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '1 && invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 53.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '0 && 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 64.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '0 && 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 77.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '0 && invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 90.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid && 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 103.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid && 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 114.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid && invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 125.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '3 || 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 136.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '1 || 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 149.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '1 || invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 162.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '0 || 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 175.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '0 || 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 188.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '0 || invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 201.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid || 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 212.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid || 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 223.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test 'invalid || invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/logical.t line 234.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '
# Looks like you failed 18 tests of 18.

#   Failed test 'hello'
#   at WMLScript/t/pragmas.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello World!
# '

#   Failed test 'use url'
#   at WMLScript/t/pragmas.t line 39.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'Hello World!
# '

#   Failed test 'unable to load'
#   at WMLScript/t/pragmas.t line 50.
#                   'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     doesn't match '/unable to load/
# '

#   Failed test 'verification failed'
#   at WMLScript/t/pragmas.t line 61.
#                   'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     doesn't match '/verification failed/
# '

#   Failed test 'external function not found'
#   at WMLScript/t/pragmas.t line 72.
#                   'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     doesn't match '/external function '\w+' not found/
# '
# Looks like you failed 5 tests of 5.

#   Failed test 'for'
#   at WMLScript/t/statements.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1
# 2
# 3
# 4
# Sum: 10
# '

#   Failed test 'for break'
#   at WMLScript/t/statements.t line 43.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1
# 2
# 3
# 4
# Sum: 10
# '

#   Failed test 'while'
#   at WMLScript/t/statements.t line 62.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 3
# 2
# 1
# Sum: 10
# '
# Looks like you failed 3 tests of 3.

#   Failed test '! ""'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 25.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '! "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 37.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '~ "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 49.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '~ "2"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 59.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '- "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 71.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '- " 12 "'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 81.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-12
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '- " 3.14 "'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 93.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '-3.14
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '++'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 105.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '--'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 116.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"2" << 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 127.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '8
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"5" << true'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 139.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '10
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"6" >> 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 151.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"6" >> "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 163.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"12" >>> 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 173.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"15" >>> "2"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 185.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"6" & 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 197.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"6" & 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 209.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"6" ^ 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 219.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"6" ^ invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 231.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"6" | 5'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 241.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '7
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"7" div 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 253.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"7" div 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 265.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"7" % 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 275.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"7" div 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 287.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"3" * 4'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 297.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '12
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"2" * 3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 309.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '6.28
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '"3" * true'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 321.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"3" * "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 333.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"3" / 2'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 343.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '"3" / 2.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 355.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.5
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '"3" / 0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 367.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"3" / 0.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 377.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"3" - 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 387.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '2
# 0
# '

#   Failed test '"3" - 1.4'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 399.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '1.6
# 1
# '

#   Failed test '"3" - invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 411.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"3" + 1'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 421.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '31
# 2
# '

#   Failed test '"3" + "text"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 433.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '3text
# 2
# '

#   Failed test '"ABC" == "ABC"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 445.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"ABC" != "123"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 457.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"123" == 123'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 469.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"123" != 123.0'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 481.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"123" != true'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 493.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"text" == invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 505.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '

#   Failed test '"text" <= "TEXT"'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 515.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"text" < 123'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 527.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"text" >= true'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 539.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'false
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"text" > -3.14'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 551.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: 'true
# 3
# '

#   Failed test '"text" < invalid'
#   at WMLScript/t/string.t line 563.
#          got: 'Method 'translate' not found for non-object
# '
#     expected: '4
# '
# Looks like you failed 48 tests of 48.
Failed 15/21 test programs. 303/355 subtests failed.
make: *** [test] Error 255
cd .. && /usr/bin/perl t/harness --languages=WMLScript
WMLScript/t/boolean.......... Dubious, test returned 40 (wstat 10240, 0x2800)
 Failed 40/40 subtests
WMLScript/t/examples......... Dubious, test returned 5 (wstat 1280, 0x500)
 Failed 5/5 subtests
WMLScript/t/expr............. Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
 Failed 2/2 subtests
WMLScript/t/float............ Dubious, test returned 41 (wstat 10496, 0x2900)
 Failed 41/41 subtests
WMLScript/t/functions........ Dubious, test returned 8 (wstat 2048, 0x800)
 Failed 8/8 subtests
WMLScript/t/integer.......... Dubious, test returned 44 (wstat 11264, 0x2c00)
 Failed 44/44 subtests
WMLScript/t/invalid.......... Dubious, test returned 23 (wstat 5888, 0x1700)
 Failed 23/23 subtests
WMLScript/t/lang............. Dubious, test returned 25 (wstat 6400, 0x1900)
 Failed 25/25 subtests
WMLScript/t/libfloat......... Dubious, test returned 8 (wstat 2048, 0x800)
 Failed 8/8 subtests
WMLScript/t/libstring........ Dubious, test returned 24 (wstat 6144, 0x1800)
 Failed 24/24 subtests
WMLScript/t/literals......... Dubious, test returned 9 (wstat 2304, 0x900)
 Failed 9/9 subtests
WMLScript/t/logical.......... Dubious, test returned 18 (wstat 4608, 0x1200)
 Failed 18/18 subtests
WMLScript/t/pragmas.......... Dubious, test returned 5 (wstat 1280, 0x500)
 Failed 5/5 subtests
WMLScript/t/runtime..........ok
WMLScript/t/statements....... Dubious, test returned 3 (wstat 768, 0x300)
 Failed 3/3 subtests
WMLScript/t/string........... Dubious, test returned 48 (wstat 12288, 0x3000)
 Failed 48/48 subtests
WMLScript/t/pmc/boolean......ok
WMLScript/t/pmc/float........ok
WMLScript/t/pmc/integer......ok
WMLScript/t/pmc/invalid......ok
WMLScript/t/pmc/string.......ok

Test Summary Report
-------------------
WMLScript/t/boolean.t    (Wstat: 10240 Tests: 40 Failed: 40)
  Failed test number(s):  1-40
  Non-zero exit status: 40
WMLScript/t/examples.t   (Wstat: 1280 Tests: 5 Failed: 5)
  Failed test number(s):  1-5
  Non-zero exit status: 5
WMLScript/t/expr.t       (Wstat: 512 Tests: 2 Failed: 2)
  Failed test number(s):  1-2
  Non-zero exit status: 2
WMLScript/t/float.t      (Wstat: 10496 Tests: 41 Failed: 41)
  Failed test number(s):  1-41
  Non-zero exit status: 41
WMLScript/t/functions.t  (Wstat: 2048 Tests: 8 Failed: 8)
  Failed test number(s):  1-8
  Non-zero exit status: 8
WMLScript/t/integer.t    (Wstat: 11264 Tests: 44 Failed: 44)
  Failed test number(s):  1-44
  Non-zero exit status: 44
WMLScript/t/invalid.t    (Wstat: 5888 Tests: 23 Failed: 23)
  Failed test number(s):  1-23
  Non-zero exit status: 23
WMLScript/t/lang.t       (Wstat: 6400 Tests: 25 Failed: 25)
  Failed test number(s):  1-25
  Non-zero exit status: 25
WMLScript/t/libfloat.t   (Wstat: 2048 Tests: 8 Failed: 8)
  Failed test number(s):  1-8
  Non-zero exit status: 8
WMLScript/t/libstring.t  (Wstat: 6144 Tests: 24 Failed: 24)
  Failed test number(s):  1-24
  Non-zero exit status: 24
WMLScript/t/literals.t   (Wstat: 2304 Tests: 9 Failed: 9)
  Failed test number(s):  1-9
  Non-zero exit status: 9
WMLScript/t/logical.t    (Wstat: 4608 Tests: 18 Failed: 18)
  Failed test number(s):  1-18
  Non-zero exit status: 18
WMLScript/t/pragmas.t    (Wstat: 1280 Tests: 5 Failed: 5)
  Failed test number(s):  1-5
  Non-zero exit status: 5
WMLScript/t/statements.t (Wstat: 768 Tests: 3 Failed: 3)
  Failed test number(s):  1-3
  Non-zero exit status: 3
WMLScript/t/string.t     (Wstat: 12288 Tests: 48 Failed: 48)
  Failed test number(s):  1-48
  Non-zero exit status: 48
Files=21, Tests=355, 74 wallclock secs ( 0.22 usr  0.04 sys + 54.15 cusr  6.60
csys = 61.01 CPU)
Result: FAIL