chromatic wrote:
On Monday 10 March 2008 07:24:44 François Perrad wrote:

chromatic wrote:

I fixed all of the compilation errors I could find as of r26285.  280
tests fail on the trunk for me and 308 fail on the branch, but they don't
look like compilation errors or PDD 17 porting errors.

I think the problem is in the wmlsbytecode.pmc (a singleton PMC with
only one method 'load'), because the following command has no output :
        parrot wmlsd.pir t/examples_1.wmlsc
The script wmlsd.pir is a disassembler that loads a WMLScript bytecode
and dumps it. Other scripts make more complicated thinks after loading
the WMLScript bytecode, but all scripts start with this loading step.

Could you send me an output of the failure on the trunk on your platform ?

Here you are!

Thank you.

After some ppd17pmc fix (-> r26440), I've only 9

-- c