Klaas-Jan Stol wrote:
Hi François,

lua on parrot seems to have improved a lot, indeed.
It's looking really good.

Some remarks:
* is it possible to show the generated PIR? I can't get life.lua
(included with lua distr.), and I'd like to see what's going on under
the hood.

lua.pbc acts as the original lua interpreter,
but luap.pir has an HLLCompiler interface,
so try the following command :

        $ parrot luap.pir --target=pir life.lua

François.

* running (n)make fails for me on windows,as I don't have yapp
installed. Running (n)make test won't work either (because of that)
* if you need help with converting to PCT, let me know.

kjs

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 4:44 PM, François Perrad