On Sunday 01 June 2008 19:31:34 Paul Fenwick wrote:

> Questions I'm seeking answers to are:
>
> * Is there a document that describes the current p6l exception hierarchy?
> My searching skills seem to be impaired today.
>
> * Does anyone have any input they'd like to make before I start fleshing
> out the hierarchy for p5 autodie?

Hierarchies suck, especially singly-rooted hierarchies.  Then again,
multiply-rooted hierarchies turn into big cyclic graphs.

Make a list of all possible types of exceptions, define them as roles, and
group them that way.  Any given exception can implement multiple roles (:CORE
and :io, for example, or a specialization of that role that also does :USER).

-- c