On Tue Jun 24 14:53:53 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Forget everything I wrote.  I missed a couple of files in my cleaning.
> I got rid of them, did a 'make clean && make perl6' and now everything
> is just dandy.

Glad to hear that -- but since you are on Intel, I suspected your
results would be different from mine.  Not necessarily better, not
necessarily worse -- but more and more I realize that our work on Mac OS
X has to recognize the <=10.4 vs 10.5 divide as well as the PPC vs Intel
divide.  What a matrix we have to test!  (sigh)

kid51