# New Ticket Created by  Patrick R. Michaud
# Please include the string:  [perl #56616]

PDD21 documents the 'make_namespace', 'make_hll_namespace',
and 'make_root_namespace' opcodes, these appear to be
unimplemented.  I discovered this while working to make
the P6object library HLL-aware.

But before someone rushes off to implement these opcodes, I wonder
if we still want to stick with this particular design.  In keeping
with my general bias of reducing the overall number of opcodes,
(and given that these functions are rarely used), I wonder if
these might be better implemented as a "make_namespace" method
on the NameSpace PMC instead of separate opcodes.

If there's agreement on using a method-based form, I think I can
implement it fairly quickly, and we can update PDD21 accordingly.

Thanks,

Pm