It may also be relevant that on the Windows box where I
run the smoke tests, my ".svn" directories are actually
"_svn".

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/notes/asp-dot-net-hack.txt

---
tjh

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 3:58 PM, via RT Will Coleda
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(NotMuch brought this up yesterday on #parrot)
>> .parrot_current_rev is not updated on a svn up, it is just the cache
>
> The problem was first reported on #parrot by tjh on sunday. We tell it
to just do a make realclean in his automated smoke report system, but
this solves only automated builds case.