This weekend I wrote <http://www.dlugosz.com/Perl6/web/Infinity_romp.html> which explains the Inf features of Perl 6, but drills down each example to reach the most fundamental language features, which it explains.

It should be interesting to those just taking the plunge to Perl 6 because so many features are present in the smallest code fragment. For experts, look at the final section where I point out things in the ongoing design that need work. These examples identify things missing from the Synopses, etc.

Please let me know if you see any coding errors, and of course any feedback is welcome.

--John