Reini Urban wrote:
 > See
> http://code.google.com/p/cygwin-rurban/source/browse/#svn/trunk/release/parrot/patches
>
> http://code.google.com/p/cygwin-rurban/source/browse/trunk/release/parrot/patches/series
> defines the order.

I tried to apply those patches stupidly both against HEAD and against
parrot-0.7.0, and both had some failures:

parrot-0.7.0:
cat ../patch-list | while read i; do echo $i; pa
tch -p1  < ../parrot-patches/$i; done
39742-installed-conflict.patch
patching file config/gen/makefiles/dynpmc_pl.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/dynpmc.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/nqp.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/parrot_embed.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/pct.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/pge.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/pirc.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/tge.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/editor.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/ext.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/json.in
patching file config/gen/makefiles/root.in
Hunk #7 FAILED at 820.
Hunk #9 succeeded at 1018 (offset -2 lines).
config/gen/makefiles/root.in.r

Against which svn revision should I apply those patches for testing?

Cheers,
Moritz

--
Moritz Lenz