On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, James Keenan via RT wrote:

> Patched two subs in Parrot::Configure and adjusted test files in r30583.
>  Tested with triggers in hints files on Linux and Darwin.

Thanks.  That closes this ticket and just leaves us with the old familiar:

t/steps/auto_warnings-01.................Compilation failed with 'cc'
# Looks like you planned 56 tests but only ran 15.
dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED tests 16-56
        Failed 41/56 tests, 26.79% okay

where I've told Configure.pl to use gcc, but the test still falls back on
using the incorrect value of 'cc' that perl5 was built with.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]