On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 07:45:08AM -0700, Allison Randal via RT wrote:
> As mentioned in RT #49168, I'm in favor of a --language flag,
> that selects the default PBC/PIR file to run, and passes all other
> arguments to the ':main' sub in that file. It can also select default
> paths based on the options set the the configuration file for that language.

Agreed on the --language concept, although I think I prefer "--prog"
(mentioned in #49168) to "--language".  Not everything we might want
to invoke in this manner is actually a compiler or language.

If we're agreed on this approach, I'll open a [todo] ticket for it.
I might even write the patch to make it work.  :-)

Pm