# New Ticket Created by  Stephen Weeks
# Please include the string:  [perl #58460]

I tried using resizablepmcarray's append() in cardinal and I got 'double fre or
corruption' on program exit.

I tried to fix it, but I'm not sure about GC issues.

As far as I can tell, the attached shouldwork.patch (which adds
GC_WRITE_BARRIER before the write) should fix the problem, but it doesn't
change anything.

The attached doeswork.patch actually does fix the issue, but has some obvious
issues.

As far as I can tell, shouldwork.patch is doing the same thing as
calling VTABLE_set_pmc_keyed_int does, so I'm not sure why it doesn't
work.

I couldn't reproduce it with ResizablePMCArrays directly, though.  I'll
keep working to see if I can generate a small test case.

Anyone have any ideas?