# New Ticket Created by  NotFound
# Please include the string:  [perl #58988]

The Parrot_get_runtime_prefix in src/library.c return a char *,
forcing the places that currently uses it to be more complicated than
desired for no real gain. I added and used a STRING * variant named
Parrot_get_runtime_path (that name makes more sense to me) in r31216

The question is: must we retain the old variant, kill it, deprecate
it, use his name for the new version, or revert the change and stay
with the char * way?

--
Salu2