How does Parrot tell which parameters are the invocants?  PDD27 mentions
that parameters can be decorated with :invocant, but that doesn't seem to be
used anywhere.

I'll also note that if :multi and :method don't go together then some of the
language in PDD27 needs to change. For instance, "The C<:multi> attribute
marks a subroutine or method as participating in multiple dispatch."

-Scott

--
Jonathan Scott Duff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]