On Tuesday 18 November 2008 04:27:38 James Keenan via RT wrote:

> On Mon Nov 17 19:30:10 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > I need to see more, but I think I know what this is.  Use the 'bt'
> > command in gdb to show the whole backtrace.  Hopefully it includes
> > Parrot_really_destroy().

> Sorry to have forgotten that step.  See attachment.

A real fix is getting order-of-destruction working, but I turned the
concurrency scheduler into a constant PMC and added a live flag flip right
before marking the concurrency scheduler, so that its custom mark always runs
so that its kids always get marked as live appropriately.

Fixed in r32841.

-- c