On Sun, Mar 01, 2009 at 03:32:46PM -0600, Chris Dolan wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2009, at 3:06 PM, Moritz Lenz wrote:
>
>> But after that please do a 'make clean; perl Configure.pl' to make
>> sure
>> that the fallout of the previous build don't affect the new one.
>
> Time to update tools/rebase-rakudo.pl!

Not only that, but I suspect that tools/rebase-rakudo.pl is
quite out of date, given that it always attempts to build against
Parrot head.  Unless you're someone who is actively working to
maintain Rakudo against Parrot trunk, my recommendation is to
use the --gen-parrot option to Configure.pl and let it take care
of any rebase operations for Parrot.

Pm