Since when are we limited to ASCII again? :)

If this is just a question of prefix vs infix telling you what [+] is
shorthand for, OK. But it seems there's still scope for conflict
between the two meanings of the square brackets.  I mean, prefix ops
can be used in reduce, too, right?

Tagentially related: why doesn't simple &+ or &<+> work for what we're
currently spelling &[+] (and which is more specifically spelled
&infix:<+>)?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Mark J. Reed <markjr...@gmail.com>