Damian Conway wrote:
Well, if we're not going to try to implement linguistically based
hyphenation/underscoriation rules (and I'd still argue that hyphenating
adjectives to nouns and underscoring everything else isn't exactly
rocket science), then I'd suggest we reconsider a radically different
proposal that was made on this list five years ago:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/perl6-langu...@perl.org/msg22675.html

The relevant suggestion regarding hyphens vs underscores is:

    "...to allow both characters, but have them mean the same thing."

I was about to say that if hyphens and underscores mean the same thing, then why are Perl 6's identifiers case sensitive? But, you know what, I haven't found any documentation stating they are. Could someone please give me the URI in the official documentation where this is stated. Thanks.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.