On Sun Aug 01 19:41:08 2010, shirtless wrote:
> Hi Rakudo,
>
> I tested this on rakudo star on Windows 7, but will test it on linux
> later as well.
>

> C:\Users\tom\Code\p6-imap>perl6
>
> Doing this will return the methods as expected:
>
> > @array.^methods;
> new splice perl delete at_pos munch shift map hash fmt flat new rotate
> pop Captu
> re elems Str list exists push unshift batch ACCEPTS eager at_pos sort
> iterator B
> ool Num perl of Str Int list item Num elems fmt lines ucfirst samecase
> log10 tan
>  cos capitalize bytes fmt flip p5chop lc to-radians Numeric asinh
> acotan chr cot
> anh acotanh comb floor atan asech acos eval round chop tanh split
> match exp acos
> h words cotan atan2 lcfirst uc sec cis log substr from-radians sprintf
> trans sin
>  pred acosec subst sinh cosech acosech abs chomp index ceiling trim
> asec trim-le
> ading unpolar trim-trailing sech ord rand truncate rindex sqrt asin
> atanh cosh c
> osec succ sign chars roots IO reverse keys uniq isa map classify kv
> min max flat
>  pick first minmax does rotate join Numeric elems end reduce all Str
> postcircumf
> ix:<[ ]> postcircumfix:<{ }> list at_key pairs one ACCEPTS at_pos any
> sort Seq g
> rep none values can bless WHENCE WHERE notdef  BUILDALL new Bool print
> say item
> WALK defined BUILD clone perl WHICH Capture CREATE PARROT
>
> Pipe that through unix sort and you'll see there are no duplicates.
>
> Until we introduce rakudo's .sort() function.
>
> new splice perl delete at_pos munch shift map hash fmt flat new rotate
> pop Captu
> re elems Str list exists push unshift batch ACCEPTS eager at_pos sort
> iterator B
> ool Num perl of Str Int list item Num elems fmt lines ucfirst samecase
> log10 tan
>  cos capitalize bytes fmt flip p5chop lc to-radians Numeric asinh
> acotan chr cot
> anh acotanh comb floor atan asech acos eval round chop tanh split
> match exp acos
> h words cotan atan2 lcfirst uc sec cis log substr from-radians sprintf
> trans sin
>  pred acosec subst sinh cosech acosech abs chomp index ceiling trim
> asec trim-le
> ading unpolar trim-trailing sech ord rand truncate rindex sqrt asin
> atanh cosh c
> osec succ sign chars roots IO reverse keys uniq isa map classify kv
> min max flat
>  pick first minmax does rotate join Numeric elems end reduce all Str
> postcircumf
> ix:<[ ]> postcircumfix:<{ }> list at_key pairs one ACCEPTS at_pos any
> sort Seq g
> [...]

New failure mode:

09:12 < [Coke]> rakudo: my @a; say @a.^methods.sort();
09:12 <+p6eval> rakudo 7408d6: OUTPUT«No applicable candidates found to
                dispatch to for 'Numeric'. Available candidates are:␤:(Mu, Mu
                %_)␤␤  in method Numeric at src/gen/CORE.setting:607␤  in sub
                infix:<==> at src/gen/CORE.setting:1992␤  in sub infix:<cmp> at
                src/gen/CORE.setting:1035␤  in method sort …

--
Will "Coke" Coleda