On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Moritz Lenz <mor...@faui2k3.org> wrote:

> I have no idea if the AL2 is well suited for sets of documents, as the
> specification is. I'll leave that decision to Larry.

To anyone in doubt: please note that I'm not Larry, I'm not an authority,
I'm just opinionated. :)

Considering that the specification is sortof actually a language
specification, I think there should at least be some terms regarding how
this should apply.

Forking the documentation, or creating derivative works, shouldn't be a
problem, as long as it doesn't change the specification in itself, and
thereby create confusion regarding what the Perl 6 specification is.

Technically speaking, there shouldn't be a problem with pulling the Git
repository, making changes, and proposing that these changes should be
merged with the central Git repository for the specification – that is,
after all, an approximation of how the specification is changed and
developed by the community.
--
Jan