The discussion was about optimized code. WHere the original location
would have been lost. A multiline constant, seems like something that could
keep the location information.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183