BMK> If we do this, please also make <perl6-internals-design-monitor>
BMK> or something like that, which is a list that simply redistributes
BMK> mail from <perl6-internals-design> to its subscribers.  In other
BMK> words, only <perl6-internals-design> post would go there, but no
BMK> subscriber could post.

Just be careful about the perl6-all redirection. Don't allow registration
on both redirection lists.

Hmm, How would this work? Headers would be re-written? How would 'critical'
comments get to the -internals-design list?

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183