  DS> Would someone like to take a crack at a PDD for the PerlIO system?
  DS> It doesn't need to be particularly fancy (nor complete) to start
  DS> with, but having one will give us a place to work from. (Waiting
  DS> for me to spec it out may take a while...)

i will try. i wrote many of the rfc's related to it. it will be in a
similar format to your and cover it in the same depth.

how soon would you want a draft? this may take a few days or so.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ---------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ----------  http://www.sysarch.com
SYStems ARCHitecture, Software Engineering, Perl, Internet, UNIX Consulting