At 04:23 PM 5/30/2001 +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
>But I know I'm rather alone on this, though I'm not just someone saying:
>"Cause that looks nice". I have several reasons for dong so and can defend
>my stance.

Just to head off potential formatting/code style issues... (And this is
*not* directed at anyone in particular)

I realize that no matter what style we choose, there will be a good crop of
people who won't be thrilled with it. (For the record, we can count me as
one, if that makes anyone feel any better :) That's inevitable. Maintaining
a consistent style gives a big enough benefit that it's worth the potential
discomfort it might cause individuals.