At 06:59 PM 9/25/2001 -0400, Michael L Maraist wrote:
> [...]

Okay, I've been off the air all day (Sorry 'bout that--cable got nuked) so
I didn't get this earlier, but...

The rule "No vararg ops" still stands. At some point we might loosen it,
but not now. Persuing this is fine (though don't underestimate the sorts of
algebraic transforms compilers can and do do) but it's not going into the
source.