[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dan Sugalski) writes:

> At 07:15 AM 10/22/2001 -0700, Wizard wrote:
> > > 1) Do we put them all in the parrot CVS tree
> >
> >I think it would be good for the languages to be in tree, but I would like
> >to have it under a different mechanism for cvs checkout. In other words, the
> >default cvs checkout of parrot does NOT check out the languages tree, but a
> >separate checkout is required for the languages.
>
> I'll ask Ask and see what we can do for that.

one way to do that would be to make a parrot-languages module and put
them in there.  Then we can have a 'parrot-full' module that will checkout
parrot/ and parrot-languages into parrot/languages/

It can probably be done in two billion other ways, of which some might
fit better. But it's 6.20am and my brain's associative search system
is only processing about 0.14 ideas per minute.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();