On 10/27/01 4:22 PM, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> At 06:27 AM 10/27/2001 -0700, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dan Sugalski) writes:
>> I think Robert and I are planning to get mod_parrot to work as soon as
>> parrot has some kind of I/O. :-)
>
> Darned soon now.
>
> So I know for the first-stage rollout, does Apache's module system support
> Apache managing filehandles and modules calling apache's I/O routines, or
> does it just do weird magic with I/O on normal filehandles?

Which apache module system would this be, 1.3 or 2.0?   What do the relative
"schedules" (heh? :) of Parrot/Perl 6 and apache 2.0 look like?  It'd be
nice not to end up with one or the other being out of step (e.g.
mod_perl6/parrot for apache 1.3 arriving long after apache 2.0 is the
established standard)

-John