On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Bryan C. Warnock wrote:
> Currently, instead of pushing the contents of fixed registers onto the
> stack, the registers themselves float on top of the stack.  That doesn't
> preserve register contents on a push_x, as the registers are now in a new
> memory location.  After toying with fixed registers per interpreter, I
> decided that it probably wasn't worth it in the long haul.  (Since it's
> doubtful, given the size of our register sets, that this would need to be
> done often.)  Instead, I'm proposing a parallel set of data-preserving
> push_x ops, save_x.  Patch after .sig.

The following have skipped tests in stacks.t:

push_n_c
push_i_c
push_s_c

as they were documented in doc/parrot_assembly.pod but the
functionality wasn't written when I wrote the tests so you may want to
call them after these.  Then there's no tests to skip.  yay.

Alex Gough
--
#!/usr/bin/perl
use Quantum::Entanglement qw(:DEFAULT :complex);