At 01:46 PM 12/5/2001 -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:02:34AM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> > >Q: How do Dan and Simon have enough time to work on this?
> >
> > A: We don't--why do you think this is taking so long?
>
>A related FAQable question ...
>
>Q: Is it possible to "buy" Dan's and Simon's time to work on nothing
>but Parrot?  If so, how?

A: Yes, it is! While we're not available in six-packs from your local
Kwikee-mart, we can be rented out for weddings, birthdays, and bar mitzvahs. :)

Seriously, I can't speak for Simon, but I expect Things Can Be Worked Out
given sufficient stuff. (I am, while easy, not cheap, alas. That whole
spouse/kids/rent/insurance/unpaid time off day job thing)

>And for my own personal edification, has anyone tried to work a deal
>(through YAS perhaps) for Parrot like Damian Conway has for Perl?

That's a good question. I'll punt it off to someone else. Nat? Damian?