Dan --

> > > Either way is fine with me. Let me know and I'll check in an updated
> > > version...
> >
> >Well, uh, neither, actually. :) I think the implementation of "rotate"
> >is broken, since the parameters to rotate_entries are all stuffed up.
> >I'm amazed this compiles:
> >
> >core_ops.c:  rotate_entries(interpreter, cur_opcode[1]);
> >stacks.c:void rotate_entries(struct Parrot_Interp *interpreter, struct
> >StackChunk *base_chunk, struct Stack_Entry *top, INTVAL depth)
>
> Ah, that was one of the things Dec C whined about until I (unwisely, I see)
> told it to shut up about non-fatals...

The newly generated queens.pasm doesn't do rotate(). So, that's why
it succeeds, I guess. I notice that

  grep 'clone|restore|save|rotate' *.t

doesn't find any matches in t/op. That makes it real easy for things
to drift.

I'd still like to check in an updated queens.pasm, although, I'd be
happy to wait while this problem is fixed since there aren't other
tests of the rotate op.

Regards,

-- Gregor
/            Inspiration >> Innovation >> Excellence (TM)             \

   Gregor N. Purdy                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax