On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 02:08:45PM -0500, Gregor N. Purdy wrote:
> I'd still like to check in an updated queens.pasm, although, I'd be
> happy to wait while this problem is fixed since there aren't other
> tests of the rotate op.

I think Jako is confused about what 'rotate' rotates - we now have a
control stack and a generic stack. 'save', 'restore', 'rotate' all deal
with the generic stack, not the control stack. So I think we can nail
this one up to Jako being slightly out-of-date with respect to the
main stacks design. Not a showstopper.

--
>You stupid? All of Europe (maybe except those crazy Brits) prints on A4 paper.
Crazy we may be, but not foolscap.
-- James Kilfiger, ctt