I read this as

"                please do so here, and then you might perhaps offer your
opinions regarding the T-shirts."

I agree... but it was just three words...

And here's my 180 degree turn:
The camouflage motive is perfect:

camouflage
       n : an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of
            something

Boris.

PS: There's nothing inherently militaristic in camouflage, but by the way,
"Parrot troopers" cannot be redeemed  :)