Hello there!

  I'm currently preparing an article on Parrot for a German magazine.

  While describing the architecture of Parrot as not being "only" the
  Runtime component for Perl 6, but also a Software CPU / Virtual
  Machine for other languages (BASIC, COLA, ...), it came to me that this
  is more or less what .Net (and the Mono project, as far as Open Source
  is concerned) is about: Compiling different languages to a common
  bytecode for execution by a common Virtual Machine.

  It'd be great if you could comment of different goals, etc. between
  Parrot and the .Net concept.

  Thanks,
Sebastian

--