Steve Fink (via RT) wrote:

> # New Ticket Created by  Steve Fink

Why intarrary.pmc:

> +=item B<push>(in PMC, in PMC)

> +=item B<push>(in PMC, in INT)

There are already very useful arrary operations, which are currently
used in e.g. embed.c namely "push_string" and these don't have an opcode.

perl6/P6C array flattening code would be cut down by ~2/3, when this
opcode is implemented (push ..)

I see a forthcoming pollution of core.ops namespace.

And I can't imagine (now at 0.40pm ;), we need a third array class - but
I didn't read the patch.

One array base class doing it, ought to be enough. So why doesn't this
fit in array.pmc, which PerlArray does reuse?

Minor note: todays in/inout conclusion is currently :-) "inout".

my 2 ¢

leo