On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 07:46:38PM -0400, John Porter wrote:
> Steve Fink wrote:
> > Here is the new PMC I keep babbling about. Before I commit it, any
> > comments? Like, does anybody think this should be named differently?
> > It's really a dequeue (double-ended queue), ...
>
> I for one think it ought to be called what it is - a dequeue.

Ok, I renamed it, but to IntList rather than IntDequeue. "List" is
still accurate, since it's a circular doubly-linked list.

I have just committed the patch.

Note that the patch also adds two-arg push and pop opcodes for calling
the push_XXX vtable entries, which should be very useful for
Array/PerlArray as well as IntList. The one-arg push/pop still exist
for manipulating the built-in int, str, num, and pmc stacks. Also,
this patch adds shift/unshift too.