On Sep-24, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> No. But you are right. That's the code (/s\$I2/\$I1/) that ".args"
> should produce. Perhaps we shoud name the directive ".flatten_arg".

Yes, that makes its purpose more clear than calling it ".args".

> Is it supposed to do deep flattening? Do we need ".deeply_flatten_arg"
> too?

It should not deeply flatten, and I didn't see anywhere in A6 that
indicated that we ever deeply flatten. There is a ** prefix operator,
but it is only "more splattier" than * in that it is required to
immediately evaluate its operand (eg, **1..Inf is supposed to do
something bad). But I don't even want to think about lazy lists yet,
anyway.