On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Robert Spier wrote:

> > Also, I'm working on OS X, so there is the library loading issue to be
> > solved too.
>
> 10.3 should make this easier, as it has dlopen emulation.  (While not
> necessarily the perfect long-term solution, it at least lets you get
> things done.)

I've got about half that actually done--it's not too tough, but it's
annoying, and unfortunately I've just not had the time with the iBook to
get it done. (And we're going to need it as it'll be quite a while before
everyone's moved to 10.3) Fink's dlopen also does this but, again, we're
trying not to count on that either.