Reeducation succeeded.

I resolved #24030 and #24038 by changing the Status field and hitting Save Changes, then I noticed there was a Resolve option on the top righthand side which asks for details for a notification email. I'm wondering which is the approved way?

I ask because I'll add a details to the ParrotSubmissions page on the wiki when I'm done.

http://www.vendian.org/parrot/wiki/bin/view.cgi/Main/ParrotSubmissions

BTW I submitted a pod version of this page as #24103 with a suggestion for a [NEW] prefix convention for new files but it got warnocked.

Mike