At 1:52 AM +0300 12/2/03, Vladimir Lipsky wrote:
I'm done with it for now and I'm not the dan to say which way is the parrot
way to fix this bug

Well, bah. I'll disable the table freeing for now and that should take care of the bug at the moment, though it certainly won't cure the underlying memory leak.

Arguably, and this is getting into the realm of embedding, since this is something that's set up by the global initialization, it should stay in existence until the embedder calls the global destruction code, since it's possible (though I'm not sure we want to support it) that after destroying all the extant interpreters that the embedding program will want to create another one.