Vladimir Lipsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

We have to know if we are constructing (or destroying) the first/last
interpreter or not. Real globals go with the "main" interpreter, per
interpreter globals go with each.  It doesn't help in separating globals
(this is a design decision) but its necessary when
constructing/destructing interpreters.

Parrot_base_vtables[] is now a real global. But when different threads
are constructing different classes, we have to use separate master
vtables. This means, that on construction of a new interpreter, we have
to copy the existing Parrot_base_vtable[].

> 0x4C56

leo