Tim Bunce wrote:
The developers _of_ parrot need to keep in mind the needs of those
poised on the edge of developing _in_ parrot.

I think that there are a lot of people who would help but the learning curve seems to high. I for one am finding it a pretty steep curve at the moment and am always worried about making an ass of myself when posting. I decided to hell with it, if you're ain't in you won't win.

Smoothing the path for newcommers, of both types, is very important.

I spent quite a bit of time fishing around the outskirts for stuff to do ie looking for some simple tasks etc and was dismayed to find none. There are no lists of things anywhere although I believe Leo compiled one which got warnocked.

I know its a pain but a list of easy to complete tasks would be rather helpful for any shy lurkers with some pointers on where to start maybe not now but later.

Harry Jackson

If there are any shy lurkers out there please speak now or forever hold your peace.