Leopold Toetsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[ and another f'up myself ]

> The IO thread can then generate a SIGINT_EVENT and pthread_signal the
> event thread. And it could wait on various file-handles and on an
> internal pipe, which can be used to communicate file-handles to be
> waited on to the IO thread.

I have that part now running too. The IO thread listens (via select
currently) on an internal message pipe, can handle a "stop running"
message, and converts a SIGINT signal into a broadcast event
(EVENT_TYPE_SIGNAL).

Some questions:

Will we have special signal-handler functions for PASM or are the handler
functions plain exception handlers?

And: Should I check the changes in, or submit a ticket?

leo