Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All this stuff needs to get out of events.c at some point, and we
> probably better do it now rather than later.

Yeah. Thought about that too. I'm a bit unhappy with the current
config/gen/platform/* files.

Me thinks that we should do:
- s/generic/posix/g
- add linux.*

All common *nix code, that conforms to POSIX (and is working) could go
into posix.[ch]. If some platform has a different behavior, it could be
overridden in a more specialized file.

> What we need to do is get an abstraction in place for this and write
> platform-specific code to get concrete implementations of that
> abstraction in place. Which also means we need to have more complex
> processing of the platform source files.

And some more config tests.

leo