Ah, ok, my bad then. I'd just assumed that, apart from any need for modification, the other things were there simply to save having to tell everyone to go off and get them. I don't intend to change Pod-Simple if I can possibly help it, so it's ok by me to delete lib/Pod, if that's the consensus.

Mike